Low volatile grade, platinum- cured silicone hose, clean- room produced for critical pharmaceutical, biomedical, cosmetic, and food applications, comprises the core of APSW.
The core is then slipped onto a mandrel and wrapped with polyester mesh fabric, 316 stainless steel reinforcing wire, and additional silicone.
It is cured into a homogeneous hose to enhance its pressure and vacuum capabilities.
APSW has undergone extensive physical, chemical, and biological testing and meets USP Class VI, FDA CFR 177.2600, ISO 10993, European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9, and 3- A standards.
APSW is not intended for implantation and is not to be used for continuous steam applications.
• Available with either a smooth or convoluted O. D.
• Low volatile grade silicone suitable for pharmaceutical,biomedical, cosmetic, and food applications such as ultrapure water transfer, food processing, washdown stations, skid systems, and other suction and discharge uses
• Core made of NSF 51 listed silicone ( National Sanitation Foundation)
• Hardness value of 70 Shore A
• Rated for full vacuum
• Crush and kink resistant
• Durable and heavy- duty yet translucent for visual flow contact
• Two styles available: Smooth O. D. or, for an improved range of flexibility, Convoluted
• General temperature range: – 100 ° F (- 73.3 ° C) to 400 ° F ( 204.4 ° C)
• Sterilizable by autoclave, CIP, SIP, and gamma radiation processes
• Resists temperature extremes, chemical attack, ozone, radiation, moisture, and environmental exposure
• Imparts no taste or odor to critical streams
• Stocked in 12 ft. straight lengths
• Manufactured under good manufacturing procedures in a tightly- controlled environment
• Wrapped in clear polyethylene at manufacture to ensure cleanliness
• Documented lot traceable with identification on bags
• Documented quality control
• Complete validation package available upon request
• Custom lengths, sizes, colors, special cleaning, and/ or packaging available ( lead times and minimum order quantities may apply – call for details)
• Available with Nomex ® braid construction – call for details
|לחץ פיצוץ||לחץ עבודה||קוטר חיצוני||קוטר פנים||מק”ט|
APSW- P- 0500
|41.4||600||10.3||150||29.46||1.16||19.05||.750||APSW- P- 0750|
|41.4||600||10.3||150||35.81||1.41||25.40||1.000||APSW- P- 1000|
|41.4||600||10.3||150||48.51||1.91||38.10||1.500||APSW- P- 1500|
|34.5||500||8.6||125||61.21||2.41||50.80||2.000||APSW- P- 2000|
|34.5||500||8.6||125||73.91||2.91||63.50||2.500||APSW- P- 2500|
|27.6||400||6.9||100||86.61||3.41||76.20||3.000||APSW- P- 3000|
|27.6||400||6.9||100||112.01||4.41||101.60||4.000||APSW- P- 4000|
|41.4||600||10.3||150||23.11||.910||12.70||.500||APSW- PC- 0500|
|41.4||600||10.3||150||29.46||1.16||19.05||.750||APSW- PC- 0750|
|41.4||600||10.3||150||35.81||1.41||25.40||1.000||APSW- PC- 1000|
|41.4||600||10.3||150||48.51||1.91||38.10||1.500||APSW- PC- 1500|
|34.5||500||8.6||125||61.24||2.41||50.80||2.000||APSW- PC- 2000|
|34.5||500||8.6||125||73.91||2.91||63.50||2.500||APSW- PC- 2500|
|27.6||400||6.9||100||86.61||3.41||76.20||3.000||APSW- PC- 3000|
|27.6||400||6.9||100||112.01||3.41||101.60||4.000||APSW- PC- 4000|
CF = Consult Factory
* For every 100 ° F of temperature over 70 ° F, reduce the burst pressure by 5%.